1. The angler should bring a valid booking confirmation.
2. It’s allowed to fish 24 hrs per day - catch and release
3. Boats & baitboats are allowed
4. Swimming isn't allowed.
5. Allowed rigs: “carp friendly” rigs (safety bolt rigs). From June to September there's weed formation in swims 8,9,10,11,12,13 and 14. During these months you need a boat to fish in these swims. Also, from June to September braided mainlines and barbed hooks are tolerated. The other months only barbless hooks and nylon mainlines are allowed. The hook-link may be stiff or braided, but should always be less strong than the main line.
6. Not Allowed: carp sacs, bent hooks, braided mainline, peanuts. Lead Core is not allowed. Rig tube is allowed.
7. 4 Rods per angler. Bivvies and tents should be brown or green. Each angler should have a big landing net with a min. size of 90 cm and a big unhooking mat (min. 4 cm thick, 60 cm large and 90 cm long), a big weigh sling and Klinic to disinfect the hook wounds.
8. Fishing is only allowed on the booked swims.
9. Please return the fish carefully to the water
10. Marking or steeling fish will be reported immediately to the local Police (Gendarmerie).
11. Alcohol abuse and drugs are not tolerated.
12. Please respect the nature and the tranquillity of the site. Keep clean the sanitary building and the swims. Please separate waste in the designated containers.
13. Dogs are allowed (on leash). Open fire is not allowed. Gas cookers and barbecues are allowed.
14. The owner can keep the refundable payment if you don’t respect the regulations
15. Arrival after 14.00 h. Departure before 11.00 h.
16. The owner and the bailiff can check the hook-links at any time.
17. The owner is not responsible for theft, fire, injury or what so ever.
18. Each angler should sign the regulations declaring that he/she accepts them.
PS. In case you are caught marking fish, you will have to deal with French Justice.