Rules - Etang du MoulinLa Moselle
1. The angler should bring a valid booking confirmation.
2. It’s allowed to fish 24 hrs per day - catch and release
3. Bait boats & boats aren't allowed.
4. Swimming is forbidden.
5. Allowed rigs: “carp friendly” rigs (safety bolt rigs), barbless hooks and hooks with micro barb (max. size 2) and nylon mainline. The hook link should always be less strong than the main line.
6. Not Allowed: carp sacs, bent hooks, braided line, peanuts, tiger nuts. Lead Core is not allowed. Rig tube is allowed.
7. 4 Rods per angler. Bivvies and tents should be brown or green.
Each angler should have a big landing net with a min. size of 90 cm and a big unhooking mat (min. 4 cm thick, 1m large and 1,2m long)
8. Fishing is only allowed on the booked swims.
9. Please return the fish carefully to the water
10. Marking or stealing fish will be reported immediately to the local Police (Gendarmerie).
11. Alcohol abuse and drugs are not tolerated.
12. Please respect the nature and the tranquillity of the site. Keep clean the sanitary building and the swims. Please separate waste in the designated containers.
13. Dogs are allowed. Open fire is not allowed. Gas cookers and barbecues are allowed.
14. The owner can keep the refundable payment if you don’t respect the regulations
15. Arrival between 10 AM and 01 PM (after 01 PM there's no boat to bring you to the swims). Departure before 11 AM.
16. The owner and the bailiff can check the hook links at any time.
17. The owner is not responsible for theft, fire, injury or what so ever.
18. Each angler should sign the regulations declaring that he/she accepts them.
19. Waste separation: please separate glass from plastic and from paper. Do not use bags bigger than 50 liters. There's a 2€ waste collection fee per day per angler, due on arrival.