Rules - Etang SauvageBrittany
1. The angler should bring a valid booking confirmation.
2. It’s allowed to fish 24 hrs per day - catch and release
3. Boats & bait boats are allowed.
4. Swimming in the lake is forbidden.
5. Allowed rigs: “carp friendly” rigs (safety bolt rigs, weight should fall off easily in case line brakes). Please use single hooks with micro barb. Braided mainline not allowed.
6. Carp sacs, bent hooks, braided mainline, peanuts and other nuts are banned. Rig tube is allowed. Lead-core shouldn't be longer than 50cm.
7. 3 Rods per angler. Bivvies and tents should be brown or green. Each angler should have a big landing net with a min. size of 90 cm and a large unhooking mat of min. 5 cm thick (you can use one of our mats if necessary), a big weigh sling and Carp Antiseptic to disinfect the hook wounds.
8. Fishing is only allowed on the booked swims.
9. Please return the fish carefully to the water. Bring your waders to make your pics with the fish in the water (under your responsibility).
10. Marking or steeling fish will be reported immediately to the local Police (Gendarmerie) and French Justice.
11. Alcohol abuse and drugs are not tolerated.
12. Please respect the nature and the tranquillity of the site. Keep clean the sanitary building and the swims. Please separate waste in the designated containers.
13. Dogs are allowed. Campfires are strictly forbidden. Gas cookers and barbecues are allowed.
14. The owner can keep the refundable payment if you don’t respect the regulations
15. Arrival 15:00 h. Departure before 10:00 h.
16. The owner and the bailiff can check your rigs at any time.
17. The owner is not responsible for theft, fire, injury or what so ever.
18. Each angler should sign the regulations declaring that he/she accepts them
19. The cleaning fee is 100€, to be paid on arrival.
20. There's a 200€ deposit (guarantee) PER PERSON for the holiday home to be paid CASH.
21. Smoking in the holiday home is forbidden (even open window).