1. Unhooking mats and nets, slings must be shown to be dry on arrival (if wet we will dry them)
2. All shelters, bivvies must be Green or camouflage
3. All anglers must pay a 50 euro refundable bond and ask to sign a contract to abide by all fishery rules. This is payed back on your departure.
4. Unhooking mats must be no smaller than 70cm x 90cm.
5. Each angler MUST have a large container filled with lake water ready to pre wet mats and slings to minimise stress. Fish must be kept wet while out of the water.
6. Pvc weigh slings only
7. All anglers MUST have carp care antiseptic for treating hook wounds
8. Main line Mono only. Min mainline 15lbs. Max 20lbs
9. Leads must be able to brake away when needed. Leads must not drop off on every bite
10. Min hook size 6 Max 4. ALL hooks must be Barbless no flattening barbs.
11. Bait boats are permitted but you must be responsible in there use
12. No boats
13. All cars once unloaded must be places in the car park there is - No driving around the lake.
14. There is to be no carp sacks on site not even to dry bait. If you are found to have one you will be asked to leave immediately
15. No dogs or Fires
16. No Nuts, including tigernuts.
17. No lead core. Lead less leaders, safe zone leaders and tubing are all allowed. One of them must be used as we do not allow naked rigs. Band rigs, 360 rigs, Ronnie rigs (spinner rigs).
18. Particles must be purchased onsite or be prepared by a reputable company. You must not have dry Particles with you as we do not allow them to be prepared onsite. They must be soaked and cooked before you arrive. Pellets must be purchased on-site only, you must not bring any other pellets.
19. No shelf life bait. Freezer bait only. No salt in bait.
20. NO MUTILATION OF FISH THIS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
21. All fish over 50lbs must be reported to the bailiff
22. Please respect your casting area and all other anglers and staff
23. Boats are not allowed. Only baitboats allowed.
24. Drinking is aloud but if you are found to be drunk you will be asked to bring your rods in until we see you fit to fish
25. No dumping Bait before you leave.
26. The facilities are for every one's use so respect them and keep them clean after use .
27. Please keep noise down and respect your surroundings
28. Unhooking Mats mush be ready at all times
29. All anglers MUST enjoy there stay
If you are unsure of any thing please ask bailiff Mark Slade +33668241965