ARRIVAL- & DEPARTURE
Arrival between 10 and 12 AM, departure before 10AM. You will have no acces to your swim before 12AM. Please respect these hours so that our bailiff can prepare your swim.
Upon arrival a 50€ deposit will be collected per angler. The angler should bring a valid booking confirmation.
Upon departure you are expected to leave your swim and the cabin in a clean state: No cigarette buds, no waste left behind, sweep the cabin, …
Please bring garbage to the front and separate waste in the designated containers. Glass should be kept separate and brought to the communal glass container 200M from the venue.
Dirty swims and/or badly separated waste will automatically result in losing your deposit.
Fisherman Holidays: +32 (0)50 36 34 29 - WHATSAPP: +32 486 113024 (Nicolas)
Bailiff (FR): +33-6-72009619 (Médéric)
Police: just call the number 17
Fire Brigade: 18
General emergency nr 112
- Bait can and will be checked. If particles are not properly prepared, they can be rejected. Tiger nuts and peanuts are prohibited.
- It’s allowed to fish 24 hrs per day - catch and release
- Baitboats and boats are allowed. The use of a safety vest is mandatory. Use of a boat is at own risk and responsability.
- Swimming and wading is forbidden.
- Allowed rigs: “carp friendly” rigs (safety bolt, tubing, f.e. central shocker system, helicopter), hooks with micro barb (max. size 2) and nylon mainline. When in doubt, please check with the bailiff.
- The hooklink may be stiff or braided, but should always be less strong than the main line. Lead shouldn’t be heavier than 80 grams.
- Not Allowed: carp sacs, bent hooks, braided mainline and Lead Core.. Follow the instructions of the bailiff for all safety-measures on rigs.
- 3 Rods per angler.
- Bivvies and tents should be brown or green.
- Each angler should have a big landing net with a min. size of 90 cm and a carp cradle, a big weigh sling and Klinic to disinfect the hook wounds.
- Fishing is only allowed on the booked swims. Respect the dedicated zones.
- Please return the fish carefully to the water. Special attention to grass carp and sturgeon!
- Open fire is not allowed. Gas cookers and barbecues are allowed if they don’t leave marks in the grass.
- Alcohol abuse and drugs are not tolerated.
- Please respect the nature and the tranquility of the site. Keep clean the sanitary building and the swims.
- Dogs are allowed, bus shall under no circumstance cause harm (noise, aggression, excrements, etc) to other guests. Keep them on a leash.
- The owner can keep the deposit if you don’t respect these regulations
- Visitors are welcome between 9AM and 18AM and will be charged 10€ pp/day. They are subject to the same rules. The angler(s) are responsible for their guests.
- Cars are allowed, we ask you to use them as minimal as possible. Drive slowly.
- The owner and the bailiff can check the hooklinks at any time.
- Your stay on Domaine de Lac de Groslsy is at your own risk. Carp Holidays can not be held responsible for injuries, death, theft, damage, aso during your stay.
- Each angler should sign the regulations declaring that he/she accepts them.
- In case you are caught marking fish, you will have to deal with French Justice
- Markers in any form are not allowed
- Caravans and large camping cars are not allowed