1.Unhooking mats and nets,slings must be shown to be dry on arrival ( if wet we will dry them)
2. All shelters,bivvies must be Green or camouflage
3.All anglers must pay a 50 euro refundable bond and ask to sign a contract to abide by all fishery rules .This is payed back on your departure.
4.Unhooking mats must be no smaller than 70cm x 90cm and be no less than 4 cm thick with padded shoulders.
5.Each angler MUST have a large container filled with lake water ready to pre wet mats and slings to minimise stress. Fish must be kept wet while out of the water. 6.Pvc weigh slings only
7.All anglers MUST have carp care antiseptic for treating hook wounds
8. Main line Mono only .Max .35,min .30 Braid is band
9. Leads must be able to brake a way when needed .Leads must not drop off on every bite
10.Hooks must be no bigger than a size 4 and no smaller than a size 8 .ALL hooks must be Barbless no flattening barbs .
11.Bait boats are permitted but you must be responsible in there use
12.All Pellets Must be purchased on site (This is so we know our fish are getting the right nutrition)
13.All cars once unloaded must be places in the car park there is No driving around the lake .
14.There is to be no carp sacks on site not even to dry bait .If you are found to have one you will be asked to leave immediately
15.No dog or Fires
16.Each angler is only aloud to have quarter a kilo of tigernuts.
17.Leadcore is band only tubing and safezone leaders,leadfree leaders are aloud .Please ask if you are unsure
18. Particles must be cooked until core is soft and must be shown to the bailiff
19.No shelf life boilies they can only be used as hook baits.
20.NO MUTILATION OF FISH THIS IS STRICTLY FOBIDDEN
21. All fish over 50lbs must be reported to the bailiff
22.Please respect your casting area and all other anglers and staff
23 .Boats are only to be used between 7am and 9am then 7pm till 9pm the boats are for baiting ONLY
24. Drinking is aloud but if you are found to be drunk you will be asked to bring your rods in until we see you fit to fish
25. No dumping Bait before you leave
26.The facilities are for every ounces use so respect them and keep them clean after use .
27.Please keep noise down and respect your surroundings
28. Unhooking Mats mush be ready at all times
29. Use of boats is at your own RISK
30.All anglers MUST enjoy there stay
31.Salt is band please dont bring your bait in buckets of salt
If you are unsure of any thing please ask bailiff
Mark Slade +33668241965