1. The angler should bring a valid booking confirmation.
2. It’s allowed to fish 24 hrs per day - catch and release
3. Boats allowed, but only those rented on site (no own boats). R/C bait boats allowed.
4. Swimming is forbidden.
5. Allowed rigs: “carp friendly” rigs (safety bolt rigs, central shocking system, helicopter), only (micro) barbed hooks (size 4, 6 & 8) and nylon mainline. The hook link may be stiff or braided, but should always be less strong than the main line.
6. Not Allowed: carp sacs, bent hooks, braided mainline, peanuts, tiger nuts. Lead Core is not allowed. Rig tube is allowed.
7. 3 Rods per angler (except swim 3: max 4 rods) Bivvies and tents should be brown or green.
Each angler should have a big landing net with a min. size of 90 cm and a big unhooking mat (min. 4 cm thick, 60 cm large and 90 cm long), a big weigh sling and Klinic to disinfect the hook wounds.
8. Fishing is only allowed on the booked swims.
9. Please return the fish carefully to the water. Please unhook the fish and make pictures of the fish in the water, no fish on the bank.
10. Marking or steeling fish will be reported immediately to the local Police (Gendarmerie).
11. Alcohol abuse and drugs are not tolerated.
12. Please respect the nature and the tranquillity of the site. Keep clean the sanitary building and the swims. Please separate waste in the designated containers.
13. Dogs are allowed. Open fire is not allowed. Gas cookers and barbecues are allowed.
14. The owner can keep the refundable payment if you don’t respect the regulations
15. Arrival at 14:00h. Departure at 11:00h.
16. The owner and the bailiff can check the hook links at any time.
17. The owner is not responsible for theft, fire, injury or what so ever.
18. A 5€ waste collection fee per person has to be paid on arrival. For the chalet in the VIP swim there's 50€ cleaning fee to be paid on arrival.
19. For the VIP Lodge there's a 500€ refundable deposit to be paid with credit/ debit card on arrival.
20. Each angler should sign the regulations declaring that he/she accepts them.
IMPORTANT: IN CASE OF URGENCIES CALL: 112