Situated between Utrecht and Amsterdam, “Het Plashuis” borders the Green Hart of “Zuid-Holland”. This oasis for carp anglers features many islands, lilies, reed lined margins and of course lots of carp. The hospitality of the owners makes everybody feel at home…
Het Plashuis has a total surface of 28 hectares. The bottom consists of soft silt with hard pitches. The water has marvellous reed lined margins and lots of lilies. Maximum depth is about 2,5 meters. There’s a secure perimeter, which means that your car is safe on the car park.
The anglers can fish the lake from 9 swims. Each swim is strategically chosen and they all have unique features. All swims are made of wood, except swim 2 is a grassy swim. There’s enough space for 2 bivvies on the swims. Swims 1, 4, 5 and 7 are double swims; whereas 1 angler can book swims 2, 3, 6 or 8.
Swim 9, the so-called “Pontoon”, is a floating swim located near the peninsula in front of swim 1. From this swim you can fish 360°. Although too small for 2 bivvies, the swims can be booked for 1 or 2 anglers. The "Pontoon" is 4 meters by 6 meters. Swim 1 and 2 have free electricity.
Swims 1 and 2 are accessible by foot; the other swims only have access by boat.
All swims have a wooden boat that is included in the price, from which ground baiting and placing of hook links is allowed.
The carp at “Het Plashuis” have an average weight of 22 pounds. The heaviest carp was 45 pounds. You can also expect other species like bream, roach, tench, pike, etc.
Facilities and service
The bailiff of Het Plashuis, Bart Bos, guarantees an excellent personal service. On arrival, he discusses the interesting and important things with you: where the best fishing spots, what's the best bait, etc.. After that, you can set up on your booked swim.
Bart also sells boilies and other carp fishing bait. Electric motors and R/C boats are allowed. Electric motors can be hired on site for 20 Euros per day. The boats are of good quality and included in the price, you can bring your own electric motor or rent one. Bringing your own dinghy is allowed.
The toilet is open 24/7 and you can also tap fresh water. There is also electricity that can be used.
For showering you can go to the campsite 2 minutes from the Plashuis. Showering for 4-5 minutes costs €0,50.
"We sell snacks and food on site. You can discuss this on the spot. And when the weather is nice, our terrace is open."
- week (fr-fr): 300 Euros per angler
- midweek (mo – fr): 170 Euros per angler
- weekend (fr – mo): 150 Euros per angler
- non-fishing guests: 10 Euros per day
The food can be ordered on site.
Arrival: from 12 AM
Departure: before 10 AM
- 3 rods per angler, barbed or barbless hooks, no carp sacks, braided mainline allowed, big unhooking mats and PVC weigh sling. Use desinfectant for hook wounds please.
- Boats and baitboats are allowed.
- Domestic animals are allowed on leash.
- The Lake: Plashuis
- Open: All year round
- Distance to lake: Rotterdam - Het Plashuis: 51 km
- Surface: 28 ha
- Bottom: Varied, soft, silt and clay. No obstacles
- Depth: max. 2 meter
- Max. Anglers: 12
- Stocking: Unknown natural stock with carp between 10 and 45 pounds
- Access: Swims 1 and 2 are accessible on foot. The other Swims are only accessible by boat.
- Price per Angler: 300€ per week: 170€ per midweek; 150€ per weekend, boat inclusive
- Price per non-Angler: 70€ per week; 40€ per midweek; 30€ per weekend
- Wifi: yes
- Exclusive bookings Max. 18 pers. : Week - €4950 // Midweek - €2950 // Weekend - €2600