Domaine de Brocard is one of our most successful venues in France. No wonder the best pegs are already booked one year in advance. This former hunting domain, with a surface of 300 hectares, consists of 3 lakes surrounded by woodlands.
On the first 8 hectare lake a maximum of 8 anglers can enjoy fishing from 4 pegs. They are situated on the south bank where anglers can fish without any possibility of snagging others lines. The gravel path provides good access to the pegs. The lake features over-hanging trees and reed-lined margins and on peg 1 there are some lily pads on the left side. Peg 1 is the only one-angler-peg of the venue. This first lake is stocked with 360 carp between 10 - 55 pounds. Maximum depth is 2 m.
In the 2 hectare nurse-pond, fishing is not allowed.
The third lake has a surface of 16 hectares and has a good access via a gravel path. Pegs 9 and 10 however can have a more difficult access by car when it rains. The tents stand on wooden pontoons. This lake is not deep, on average there's 1.5 m water and the bottom is soft without obstacles. Between pegs 6 and 7 lies a little island. Swim 12 is new for the 2007 season. Just like the first lake, there are over-hanging trees, reed-lined margins and lily pads in several areas. There are neither freshwater mussels nor crayfish. Take into account that there might be some weed formation when the water gets warmer (end of may, june...). This lake is stocked with 500 carp between 10 and 50 pounds.
There are catfish.
Buy Bait on site
CST frozen boilies made in the UK with the highest quality ingredients
5kg - 50€ or £40
10kg -100€ or £80
Glugged hook baits 5€
Pellets 3mm or 6mm
25kg - 40€ or £35
5kg CST boilies, 12.5kg pellets, pot of glugged hook baits 75€ or £60
10kg CST boilies 25kg pellets, pot of glugged hook baits 140€ or £115
please order by email only, email@example.com
On the site there is a new bloc with shower, washbasin and WC. There's electricity for your batteries and mobile phones and there's hot water in the shower.
You are alowed to bring a small generator for your comfort.
Anglers: 285 €/week (Sat - Sat)
non-Anglers: 55 €/week
Exclusive Small Lake: 1700€/week
Exclusive Large Lake: 2900€/week
Minimum 2 anglers per swim
- 3 Rods per Angler, Barbless hooks, big unhooking mat, large PVC weigh sling, green tents, no braided mainline, no carp sacks
- No boats - Baitboats are allowed
- Dogs are allowed
- Waders are allowed
- The Lake Brocard
- Departement Aube (Champagne)
- Open: March - October
- Distance to lake: Le Havre - Domaine de Brocard: 428 km Calais - Domaine de Brocard: 407 km
- Surface 8 + 16 ha
- Bottom: Bottom consists of clay and silt. Apart from the lilies there are no obstacles in the water
- Depth Max. 1.5 meter
- Max. Anglers: 22
- Stocking: 860 carp between 12 and 60 pounds
- Weeds possible in summer
- Access: The swims have good access over a graveled path
- Price per Angler: 285 euro per week
- Price per non-Angler: 55 € per week
- WIFI NO
- PROMOTION First 3 Months of March: 50% DISCOUNT
- Lake Exclusive Brocard Small: 1700€, Brocard Large: 2900€