Rules - Etang de Pesnel NEW!Normandy
1. The angler should bring a valid booking confirmation.
2. It’s allowed to fish 24 hrs per day - catch and release
3. Boats are not allowed, baitboats can be used.
4. Swimming in the lake is forbidden.
5. No braided line, braided leaders and NO lead-core. Minimum line – 15lb breaking strain – safety rigs only. Please use single hooks with micro barb. Carp sacs, bent hooks, braided mainline, peanuts and other nuts are banned. Rig tube is allowed. Lead-core not allowed.
7. 3 Rods per angler. Bivvies and tents should be brown or green.
Each angler should have a big landing net with a min. size of 90 cm and a large unhooking mat or cradle of min. 5 cm thick, a big weigh sling and Carp Antiseptic kits to disinfect the hook wounds.
8. Fishing is only allowed on the booked swims. Never leave your rods unattended.
9. Please return the fish carefully to the water. Bring your waders to make your pics with the fish in the water (under your responsibility). Please stand up with a carp to make pictures, all pictures should be made in the water or kneeled down with the carp held over the mat or cradle. Please don’t use landing nets for sturgeon, these fish should be landed on the mat grabbing they fish by the tail. Never pull the sturgeon on the swim or the bank. It’s a fragile fish, please take great care of the sturgeon.
10. Marking or steeling fish will be reported immediately to the local Police (Gendarmerie) and French Justice.
11. Alcohol abuse and drugs are not tolerated.
12. Please respect the nature and the tranquillity of the site. Keep clean the sanitary building and the swims. Please separate waste in the designated containers.
13. Dogs are allowed. Campfires are strictly forbidden. Gas cookers and barbecues are allowed.
14. The owner can keep the refundable payment if you don’t respect the regulations
15. Arrival: 11h00-12h00. Departure: 9h00-10h00.
16. Cars have to be parked on a parking after unloading.
17. The owner and the bailiff can check your rigs at any time.
18. The owner is not responsible for theft, fire, injury or what so ever.
19. Each angler should sign the regulations declaring that he/she accepts them
20. Waste sorting: please separate glass, from paper & cardboard, bricks & cans etc.