There are no restrictions for travel to France, so you can go carp fishing without any problems. While the lockdown has been almost entirely lifted in most of France, the epidemic remains present. It is therefore very important that you remain alert and that you respect both the barrier measures and the remaining restrictions.
We advise to travel responsibly and use common sense. Shops and markets are open, with health measures in place. You must wear a mask if the shopkeeper requires it. Bars and restaurants are open with adapted measures.
How can I protect myself from the virus?
The virus does not spread on its own. People who have the virus are the ones who spread it. Therefore, the following measures can help you protect yourself (and others) from the virus :
- Wash your hands very often ;
- Use single-use tissues, and then throw them away ;
- Cough and sneeze into your arm or into a tissue ;
- Do not shake hands or greet people with kisses on the cheek ;
- Respect social distancing: you should remain further than a metre from others.
- Wear a mask if social distancing cannot be respected.
What should you do if you are feeling ill?
If you have a cough or a temperature, stay at home, avoid contact with others and call a doctor.
If you have a cough and/or a temperature, and you have difficulty breathing and/or you are feeling faint, dial 15 or call or send a text to 114 if you have a speech or hearing impairment.